Tuesday, July 12, 2011


Wanted to let everyone know that I'll be at 92Y Tribeca on Wednesday July 13 at noon.

Following that, in the evening, I'll be at the Harvard Club.

The next day, we get rolling at the Fraunces Tavern Museum around 6:30 p.m. This is one of those wonderful little hidden gems of New York and I know some people are coming to this event on the grounds that they've never been.

In addition, I haven't mentioned my top ten list which I did for Kirkus. Number three (and no, it wasn't really in any order) was the Green Parrot Bar, which I see they've discovered and are happy about. Reading their blog post made me want to head straight down to Key West and head to the bar. Sad to hear that Frank won't be there to charm the customers but happy he's got a good home. We'll forget soon enough - the bar has a great crowd, good beer and seems to somehow always have a great bar band.